A Bit About Us
We're not your average bike shop. Currently, we have over 10 stores across the southeast, and growing. We offer extremely competitive wages, excellent benefits, paid training, sick days, & time off. Plus, you get access to our Employee Purchase Program on thousands of bikes, parts, & accessories.
If you share our passion for cycling, we think this is the right place for you.
What You'll Do
- Repairs on all types of bikes
- Building new bikes for the sales floor
- Continuous training on proper techniques and methods
- Providing our customers with a high level of customer service
- Have confidence working with suspension systems and hydraulic systems
- Sales of service packages, parts and accessories
- Maintain professional environment in store and work area
- Understanding product knowledge to answer customer queries properly
- Product demonstrations where necessary
What You'll Bring to the Team
- Self-motivation, a positive, team-focused mentality, plus a willingness to pitch in on any task
- Fantastic hospitality—a warm, approachable manner, great listening skills, and a drive to help in any way you can—even on the toughest, busiest days
- Top-notch communication skills
- Impressive attention to detail and a love for tinkering ‘til you figure it out.
- Eagerness to learn the ins and outs of servicing bicycles
- A desire to continually learn proper service methods and new technologies
- Prior mechanic experience is not required!